Call Us Now: 512-229-1969
Dumpster Rentals Near Me
Capital Dumpster Rental is a family-owned and locally operated company that prides itself on providing fast and efficient same day dumpster rental services in Dallas, and Austin, TX. Capital Disposal has been providing competitive rates for roll-off dumpster services for over 10 years. The family has been in this business for nearly 40 years.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME ONLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE. We apologize we cannot consider those without Roll Off experience for this position.
Requirements: APPLICANT MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD to be eligible for consideration and bonus. Class A or Class B with a Minimum of 2 years experience and clean driving record. Retirement plan, Direct Deposit, paid vacation, which increases by length of employment. All national holidays are off with pay.
Job Description: The position operates a Roll Off truck, servicing customers in the manner and sequence determined by Advantage Waste Disposal. Driver will transport loads to a designated receiving site. The driver is responsible for operating the roll off truck safely at all times, staying current and in compliance with all governmental regulations pertaining to trucking and waste operations. Drivers are expected to be respectful to management, coworkers and will provide courteous, professional service to all customers.
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform worn neatly and with required personal protective equipment
- Before operating the equipment, the driver will perform a pre-trip inspection to ensure it is fully fueled and is safe and legal to operate
- Driver will receive the days route either on paper or electronically and will properly use the available technology to show progress and problems on the route
- Operate truck and equipment in the manner for which it was intended to minimize wear and tear and avoid damage
- End shift duties include dumping last load, clean cab, fueling and post trip truck inspection, communicate mechanical needs to supervisor and shop personnel.
- Drivers will complete route information processing and explain any issues during debriefing.
- Work and drive productively and safely and behave respectful, courteous and professional manner at all times
- Available for scheduled shifts, including holidays, weekends and overtime when needed.
- Responsible for and required to track personal DOT compliance, i.e. medical card renewal and to report immediately to the dispatch if in danger of being out of compliance.
- Report any moving violation incurred during work hours to the supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Responsible for and required to report any personal moving violations or accidents to the supervisor within 72 hours.
- Attend mandatory safety meetings
- Responsible for maintaining a valid Medical Card and Commercial Driver's License.
- Any and all other duties assigned
Required Skills: Excellent heavy truck driving skills; ability to work independently with minimal supervision; and ability to perform basic texting and GPS functions. Must be able to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with general public, customers, dispatcher, employees and understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language.
Please Reply to Posting or visit us at:
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR CONTACT FORM OR EMAIL. IF NO RESUME, PLEASE GIVE US BASIC INFO ABOUT YOURSELF AND EXPERIENCE.