5 Easy Curb Appeal Ideas for Fall
Ready to sell your home this fall? Or just looking to make a better impression on long-awaited house guests this holiday season? We’ve got a few simple, easy, affordable ideas for boosting your home’s exterior curb appeal without all the fuss.
1. Have a lawn? Start there. Mow your lawn, neatly edge and trim, and patch up brown and bare spots to make a fresh, healthy impression at first glance. Fall is the right time to aerate, hydrate, and reseed for a more lush lawn next
season as well.
2. Add a splash of vibrant fall color. Beautiful fall flowering annuals like Chrysanthemums and Asters offer a simple and affordable solution that can bring months of beauty to your garden, lawn, and containers bringing elegance to your porch or patio. Or check out 28 Best Fall Flowers for Your Garden.
3. Spotlight your front entry. Make that front door pop as the focal point for incoming potential home buyers and house guests by painting it an inviting and vibrant color. Decorate with simple, elegant, colorful items like a wreath of fall foliage to tie in the beauty of the season and the welcoming, inviting feeling of coming to your home.
4. Get Out the Pressure Washer. You can rent or purchase a pressure washer to clean the exterior siding and windows. Now that the leaves are falling away and exposing more of your home’s exterior, it can become especially obvious in the fall that your home’s exterior needs a good cleaning.
5. Keep Decorations Simple. If you want your home to be as attractive as possible to as many potential buyers as possible, be sure to leave the spooky, scary, silly Halloween decorations for another season. This is the time to use elegant and understated natural fall foliage that is simple and sophisticated for the broadest appeal.
How We Can Help
Roll off dumpsters can easily be rented from Capital Disposal in several lengths to fit the size of your project. A Live Chat is available through the website to receive a quote or give us a call. Scheduling online is easy! Pick the day that works for you to drop off the dumpster and start your project.
Call 1-866-212-2095 or visit us at capitaldumpsterrental.com